Hopman Cup Membership Terms and Conditions
By signing the Hopman Cup membership application form, or submitting an application over the internet, you accept the following terms and conditions of the Hopman Cup Membership program.
Benefits of the Hopman Cup Membership
- Presale access to the Hopman Cup 2017;
- Guaranteed access to purchase platinum finals tickets;
- Complimentary tickets (per member, silver seats) to the Hopman Cup first day session;
- Priority Entrance lane at Perth Arena during the Hopman Cup 2017;
- A Hopman Cup membership card, lanyard and pouch;
- A 10% discount on all Hopman Cup merchandise during the tournament;
- Presale access to the Australian Open, Australian Open Series, Davis Cup home ties and Fed Cup home ties;
- An exclusive Hopman Cup e-Newsletter and
- Opportunity to access special offers by Hopman Cup sponsors (if available).
- The Hopman Cup Ticket Conditions of Sale and Entry apply to all ticket holders (see http://hopmancup.com for details).
- Discounts or other benefits that are offered to members are not available in conjunction with any other promotion or special offer. Membership Fees
- Membership fees are non-refundable and member benefits are non-transferable.
- All memberships and benefits are valid for 12 months from the date of joining or renewing.
- If a membership card is lost or stolen, a replacement fee of $10 will apply for an individual membership or $20 for a family membership.
- If a member does not receive their membership pack, they may be required to complete a Statutory Declaration to that effect. Please either call 1800 676 450 and follow the Hopman Cup prompts or email email@example.com for details.
- Hopman Cup Pty Ltd is not liable or accountable for the loss of any tickets or other items while they are in transit to a Member. Changes
- Hopman Cup Pty Ltd may modify these terms and conditions as necessary from time to time. Members will be notified of any such changes via email.
Hopman Cup Pty Ltd requires the information requested on the membership application form to provide you with Hopman Cup Membership and for related purposes which can be reasonably expected. Your personal information will be used to administer the Hopman Cup Membership program, including providing you with Hopman Cup membership benefits. Further, Hopman Cup Pty Ltd may from time to time, provide you with information regarding its facilities and programs as well as products and services of the commercial partners of the Hopman Cup. You may access and update your personal information by contacting Hopman Cup Pty Ltd at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phoning 1800 676 450 and follow the Hopman Cup prompts. Except as permitted or required by law or this privacy statement, your personal information will not be disclosed to third parties without your consent.